Yep. You sure heard right! I deleted all of my blog posts. But no worries, it wasn't accidental. After many, many, many reassurances that they wouldn't be lost, I finally transferred them to our new and improved blog. (I couldn't imagine how I would feel if I had lost them to cyberspace!)
After months of pestering, Garrett has finally convinced me that it is time to go private. I've been so careful about what I post, but you never know what might slip out and jeopardize your family. Garrett's been concerned about our little Bridger, and I suppose that he should have some say in what I do with the blog because he is half his son. (Well, he is his son, but I have half of that ownership. ;) ) (P.S. You could have more of a say if you actually posted something, Garrett!! Hint, hint!)
At any rate, we are going private. If you would like to follow our family's adventures, please feel free to either:
1) send an email to dabellfamily [at] gmail [dot] com, or
2) leave a comment with your email address
...and we will be so happy to add you. Thanks for following our blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
41 comments:
Me, please! parker (dot) amy (dot) jo (at) gmail (dot) come
Oh yes please!
allie.lorenzen@gmail.com
and/or
matthew.lorenzen@gmail.com
rmcrae01@gmail.com
The only crummy thing about going private is that it's a pain to check-since status updates don't magically appear. But, we're probably going to go private soon too...
but add us to your list of readers,
Lesly
Me too, please!
jaikok(at)yahoo(dot)com
Jenn :)
pick me! pick me!! :)
nelsonandkatiearave@gmail.com
it was so fun to chit chat today in the mothers' room!
I would love to follow still. haynestheirway14@gmail.com
i would love to continue reading!
mandydow at gmail
pamelaannmatthews@hotmail.com
I can't stop now! Just when it's getting good... :)
engrid1@hotmail.com
linds047@yahoo.com
jesstessem@gmail.com
and I'm sure Scott wants in too:
stessem@gmail.com
Don't forget me! sage_bwo@hotmail.com.
Thanks!
We want in! :)
korineellis@yahoo.com
and
chasekori04@yahoo.com
i know you know it but i use ajdalling@gmail.com to follow private blogs.
I want an invite! jbod@rocketmail.com
hey guys i would love to be invited. kariw03@msn.com
And i have a private blog as well, you can give me your email if you want invited!
thanks
Kari (Winger)
Shnybubble@aol.com I would still love to follow all the adventures of your family and of course update Jeff because you know how well the hubbies get on here with as much enthusiasm as the wives...almost never. Hope all is well!
ktdow1117@hotmail.com
Please and thanks.
clarko321@gmail.com
turbotuba@yahoo.com
tamaralang@gmail.com
Hey Jess, we would still like to see your blog my email is jessicabert@hotmail.com
mfspringer[at]gmail[dot]com
iamcanadian326@gmail.com
simply.marie@yahoo.com
Hi Jess! Yes, I want to see your new blog, if you don't mind adding me to the list!
lindsay_hymas@yahoo.com
Count me in!
haw.michelle@gmail.com
Please add me to your list:
rottenmilkatja@gmail.com
hi jessica! i just found you off britt wilkinson's blog. i must say, you're little boy is adorable. i'd like to see what you guys are up to...
thevhawley@gmail
I will be very disappointed if I can't continue reading about how you are all doing. I love seeing pictures of Bridger--he is so stinkin' cute, and I love to hear about you. please invite me! My email is melissatuckett@gmail.com
please add us! cougsster@gmail.com
fieldball03@Hotmail.com
This is Ranell Jensen from Walled Lake ward jensen.ranell@gmail.com
sweetandshortmom.blogspot.com
Hey Jessica!
My goodness your little boy is so cute! What a pleasant surprise to see your comment on my business blog! I've crocheted for a while but just started back up again after my boy was born. Now we're expecting a little girl at the beginning of June. Wow, how things change! How is your little family?
I'd love to be invited to your blog. We have a family blog that's also private, just email me and I can invite you, too. My email is amandajocarter (at) gmail (dot) com.
Hey Jessica. I know this is a little late but here is our email
ashley_tew2@yahoo.com
Do you guys go to Bear Lake alot? I love it!!!!
I tried to go private and Kyle objected...whatever..
Here's my email address
cynthiaf85@gmail.com
our invite expired-would you add us again??? thanks
cougsster@gmail.com
I totally failed to email you before! I'd love to have an invite to your private blog if you have any left.
Hope you are doing well! :) Thanks!
Gosh I'm out of the loop! Send me an invite please! :) dollylolly15@gmail.com
heathaG@hotmail.com
It'd be fun to see what you guys are up to! Thanks for your comment.
Heather Williams
Hey Jessica! I'd love to catch up on your family! beckstarr at gmail dot com
Thanks!!
Post a Comment